- More than 25 years of experience in the sports and entertainment industry as a team owner/operator and an expert in facility operations and management, with significant experience in facility development, design and construction.
- Managed more than $1 billion in sports facility design and construction spanning from major-league arenas to minor league baseball stadiums.
- Senior Director for CAA ICON
- Allegiant Stadium (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Director for The Ranch (Loveland, CO)
- Operated an 8,000-seat sports and entertainment arena, exhibition halls, livestock and outdoor festivals.
- Colorado State Fairgrounds Facility Program Development and Asset Assessment
- Industry consultant for the State of Colorado to assess the non-fair revenue opportunities and capital needs.
- Project Executive and Sports Facility Development Advisor for the City of Kansas City, Missouri
- T-Mobile Center, Kemper Arena, American Royal Complex
- Project Executive and City Representative for the City of Stockton, CA
- Design and construction of a 8,000 seat arena for ECHL (Banner Island Arena and Ballpark)
- Team Consultant and Vice President, Stadium Operations for the Sacramento River Cats
- Project team member on the design, construction and operation of Raley Field, West Sacramento, CA
- Director of Booking and Events for the San Jose Sharks and SAP Center
- BS in Political Science, California State University