- Senior Vice President and General Counsel, CAA ICON
- Responsible for negotiating, interpreting, and completing development, design, finance, leasing, operation, engineering and construction agreements and managing other legal matters relating to sports and entertainment venues, professional sports teams and IP rights/technology.
- Eric serves as the general counsel for CAA ICON's Strategic Advisory and Venue Development groups.
- Eric has served as a business affairs advisor on numerous projects, including AT&T Center Renovation, OVO Athletic Centre, Golden 1 Center, Orlando City Stadium, Ball Arena Renovations, 1060 Project, Fiserv Forum, Vivint SmartHome Arena Renovations, and Climate Pledge Arena.
- Attorney, Dentons US LLP (f/k/a SNR Denton LLP; Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal LLP) (Chicago, IL)
- Represented and advised clients on a wide variety of legal issues including contractual rights, insurance, television production/rights and intellectual property.
- Attorney, Alston & Bird LLP (Atlanta, GA)
- Represented and advised clients on technology and intellectual property issues facing their companies.
- Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, in Philosophy and Political Science, Emory University
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, Executive Editor of the Washington University Law Review, Washington University School of Law