- Vice President and General Counsel for CAA ICON
- Responsible for negotiating, interpreting, and completing development, design, finance, leasing, operation, engineering and construction agreements and managing other legal matters relating to sports and entertainment venues, professional sports teams, television production/rights, and IP rights/technology.
- Eric serves as the general counsel to CAA ICON’s Strategic Advisory and Venue Development groups.
- Eric has served as a business affairs advisor on numerous projects, including AT&T Center Renovation, BioSteel Centre, Golden 1 Center, Orlando City Stadium, Pepsi Center Renovations, 1060 Project, Wisconsin Entertainment and Sports Center, Vivint Smarthome Arena Renovations, and Seattle Center Arena.
- Attorney for Dentons US LLP (f/k/a SNR Denton LLP; Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal LLP) (Chicago, Illinois)
- Represented and advised clients on a wide variety of legal issues including contractual rights, insurance, and intellectual property.
- Attorney for Alston & Bird LLP (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Represented and advised clients on technology and intellectual property issues facing their companies.
- JD, cum laude, Executive Editor of the Washington University Law Review, Washington University School of Law
- BA, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, in Philosophy and Political Science, Emory University